The SAFe® Agilist (SA) certification is especially designed for agile leaders, project, program and portfolio managers who work in a scaled agile set-up. The SAFe® Agilist Certification examination validates their knowledge in applying the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®), lean thinking, and product development flow principles in a scaled context so they can lead the adoption of the Scaled Agile Framework in their enterprise. The SAFe® Agilist (“Leading SAFe®“) certification workshop is a two day workshop on the principles of SAFe®, Lean thinking tools, agile development practices at scale, and an overview of the Scaled Agile Framework®.
In this two-day course, you will gain the knowledge necessary to lead an enterprise agile transformation by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework™ and its underlying principles of lean thinking and product development flow. You will leave with an understanding of how the principles and practices of the framework support Lean Thinking, Agile Development, SAFe ScrumXP, Agile Release Train, Agile Portfolio Management, Agile Architecture and Scaling Leadership.
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System and Solution Architects
Course material for personal use
- Certificate from Scaled Agile Academy as SAFe® Agilist (SA) on successful passing of examination
- Free 1 year Scaled Agile Academy community membership
- Certified SA directory listing
- Content updates (SAs in good standing)
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Apply lean, agile and product development flow principles to improve productivity, employee engagement, time to market and quality
- Apply the Scaled Agile Framework based on lecture, real-world examples and insights by Scaled Agile experts
- Understand the skills necessary for an enterprise transformation based on the information and examples presented and additional recommended readings and resources
- Gain the insights into the leadership skill most effective in unlocking the intrinsic motivation of software development knowledge workers and begin applying them in your context
- None to attend training
- For those seeking SA Certification – 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- Experience in Scrum
- Register the course with WeAgile with required fee for the course
- Attend the 2-day Leading SAFe® course at WeAgile through SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC-4)
- Pass the online SA exam by Scaled Agile Academy (as per the norms prescribed by Scaled Agile Academy)
Know your Trainer
Tushar is a dynamic and result oriented Agile Trainer, Transformation Methodologist and Coach with more than 22 years of total experience in industry. During his tenure he has worked with various product and service organizations and enjoys his passion for enterprise level Agile Transformation, Agile Coaching and Agile Training.
He strongly believes in continuous improvement and continuous learning and treasures a rich experience in traditional to agile transformation assignments with a multi-million portfolio in Insurance Claims Management (BFSI domain), Telecom Billing (BSS and CRM domain) and in Clinical Research (Healthcare domain).