You as an Agile Coach serve as a mentor to the agile team, facilitating agile thinking and practices and empowering the team to reach their goals through improved team practices.
You as an Agile Coach provide focussed guidance, enhance awareness of the business goals and objectives and acts as a teacher, guide, problem solver, team builder and planner all at once.
You as an Agile Coach foster a new culture of agile-lean thinking and usher in positive change by changing the organizational culture and redefining the work paradigm to reflect an agile attitude.
One of two Continuous Learning Certifications (CLCs) on the Agile Coaching and Facilitation track, the ICP-ACC focuses primarily on the mindset, roles, and responsibilities of an Agile Coach.
This workshop is unique in that it allows candidates to experience both the ‘doing’ and ‘being’ of agile coaching. With a strong focus on stimulating real world practical scenarios, aspiring / in transition / existing coaches will be equipped with the right skills and tools to craft powerful ways to address challenges in a better manner.
You will learn the following competencies required to be a successful Agile Coach, thus able to deliver team and organizational outcomes to the desired levels.
Course material for personal use
- 24 SEUs and 24 PDUs
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches who bring over a decade of experience to the classroom
- Course completion certificate
- The ICP-ACC credential
- High Quality Printed Course Material
- Access to Agile coach toolkit
- Post workshop assistance in form of regular meetups and one-on-one coaching sessions with practicing Agile coaches.
Learning Road Map Includes
- Developing an Agile mindset
- The roles and responsibilities of a coach
- Mentoring Agile roles and transitions
- Understanding the team dynamics and coach the team to become self-aware and motivated
- Handling conflict and dysfunctions within the team
- Team building and collaboration
- Defining the coaching contract and maintaining neutrality
- Identifying and addressing issues
- Mentoring practices
- Handling resistance from individuals
- Coaching a high performance team
- Breaking down impediments for team success
- Understand pillars of organizational agility and how to identify systemic challenges
- Creating your personal coaching improvement backlog
Know your Trainer
Tushar is a dynamic and result oriented Agile Trainer, Transformation Methodologist and Coach with more than 22 years of total experience in industry. During his tenure he has worked with various product and service organizations and enjoys his passion for enterprise level Agile Transformation, Agile Coaching and Agile Training.
He strongly believes in continuous improvement and continuous learning and treasures a rich experience in traditional to agile transformation assignments with a multi-million portfolio in Insurance Claims Management (BFSI domain), Telecom Billing (BSS and CRM domain) and in Clinical Research (Healthcare domain).