In this two-day course, you’ll gain an understanding of the role of Scrum Master in a SAFe® enterprise.
Unlike traditional Scrum Master training that focuses on the fundamentals of team-level Scrum, the SAFe® 4.0 Scrum Master course explores the role of Scrum in the context of the entire enterprise, and prepares you to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization.
Intended for people new to the role of the Scrum Master, or people wanting to better understand the role and how it fits in a SAFe® enterprise, attendees typically include::
- New or existing Scrum Masters
- Team Leads
- Release Train Engineers
Course material for personal use
- Printed workbooks
- Course certificate
- Eligibility to take the SAFe® 4.0 Scrum Master (SSM) certification exam
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Apply lean, agile and product development flow principles to improve productivity, employee engagement, time to market and quality
- Apply the Scaled Agile Framework based on lecture, real-world examples and insights by Scaled Agile experts
- Understand the skills necessary for an enterprise transformation based on the information and examples presented and additional recommended readings and resources
- Gain the insights into the leadership skill most effective in unlocking the intrinsic motivation of software development knowledge workers and begin applying them in your context
There are no prerequisites to take this course. All stakeholders working in a Lean-Agile environment or transformation are welcome to attend.
- Register the course with WeAgile with required fee for the course
- Attend the 2-day Leading SAFe® course at WeAgile through SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC-4)
- Pass the online SSM exam by Scaled Agile Academy (as per the norms prescribed by Scaled Agile Academy)
Know your Trainer
Tushar is a dynamic and result oriented Agile Trainer, Transformation Methodologist and Coach with more than 22 years of total experience in industry. During his tenure he has worked with various product and service organizations and enjoys his passion for enterprise level Agile Transformation, Agile Coaching and Agile Training.
He strongly believes in continuous improvement and continuous learning and treasures a rich experience in traditional to agile transformation assignments with a multi-million portfolio in Insurance Claims Management (BFSI domain), Telecom Billing (BSS and CRM domain) and in Clinical Research (Healthcare domain).